Attention all men and women who have TRIED and FAILED to lose unwanted body fat. Think about what your ‘ideal body’ looks like ….go ahead…..really think about it for a few seconds.
Do you have that image in your head?
What if I told you we can make this a reality by working together….does that capture your attention?
This is a very ‘HANDS ON’ approach, it will require some effort on your part – with great success rates.
I’m Clare, I’m a Professional Personal Trainer and I’m now a ProCoach with Precision Nutrition, who own one of the most successful weight management programmes offered online in the world. You don’t even need to be a client of mine; it is a stand-alone programme.
I’ve trialled many nutrition programmes with my client but I’ve come to understand that ProCoach is by far the best fit for my clients.
What to expect:
- Expert coaching from fitness industry professionals
- The latest habit change software to keep you on track
- A private community of your peers to rely upon 24/7
- Assurance that comes from over 45,000 success stories
- A program backed by science, not fads
- Keep this in mind ProCoach is all backed by a powerful curriculum tailored to your needs. Yes, I called it a curriculum. Every coach needs a playbook. I have mine.
- You will work directly with me and have access to me on a regular basis
Call me now for a free consultation to see if you are a good fit for the ProCoach programme, or click here for more details:
P.S. Because of the success we have had with this approach and the hands on nature of this service, I accept only a limited number of clients.
It requires a PLAN. It requires COMMITMENT. It’s time to stop making excuses, and start setting goals!
The most difficult part is STARTING on the path.
Have you made excuses before? Stop! We have heard them all, and probably so have you. It’s time to stop making excuses, and initiate a real transformation in your life.
- “I will eat healthy and exercise – starting tomorrow!”
- “I know what I need to do, I just can’t find the motivation!”
- “What’s the point? I’ve been this way too long. It’s too late…”
- “It’s the wrong time of year”
- “I’m too busy!”
- “I was just born to be overweight.”