Sometimes exercise can seem a whole lot of effort for not very much payoff. But exercise can help you in many ways. Here are just a few of them…
- Regular exercise can lower incidence of depression and improve overall mental health, and can possibly reduce the slow down to Alzheimer’s.
- Exercise helps stop stress from building up and overwhelming us.
- Exercise helps to boost our immune system.
- Exercise supports a healthy liver function as you improve and process your blood circulation.
- You are less likely to develop heart disease as exercise helps to control high blood pressure, high cholesterol and weight gain.
- Moving your body regularly can have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Regularly moving and stretching can help to decrease general pain and discomfort from inactivity.
- Moving your muscles prevents the build up of fat within the muscle fibres, which leads to insulin resistance, therefore reduces your diabetes risk.